About the Role
As our Product Analyst, you will play a substantial role in the Product Development Group (PDG) team for the core products. You’ll dive deep into the various metrics & data available across the company, generate insights, run experiments, and create recommendations for the product & business. As one of the few Senior Product talents in the company, your efforts will have a direct influence over our customer’s product habits and values, and will roll out products that remove the friction from our users’ daily lives.
What You Will Do
- Take care of the breadth & depth of huge amounts of data available across different tools or pipelines, and unify the tools (BiqQuery, Firebase, Marketing & A/B testing tools).
- Own the setting, delivering, and measuring OKRs.
- Automate the process for finding common & uncommon patterns in Customer behaviors.
- Analyze the data, create hypotheses, run experiments & prove the Customer value as recommendations to the company.
- Help Product Managers in analyzing the new product/feature performance post-launch.
- Act as the single point of contact for Product analysis across the company, organize Product reviews, release the Product updates regularly to the company & investors.
- Coach the associate Product analysts/managers and manage work impact of 1 or 2 squads in ratio.
- Collaborate with Research, Design, Marketing, BIA & Engineering teams along with the core Product team.
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Provide assistance with product and rating reviews.
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, or any related field.
- Proficient in database software.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Technical skills to work with huge amounts of data & create dashboards is necessary
- Be independent & work with less guidance from the supervisor
- Experience in handling customer behaviors data (not only transactional)
- Able to prioritize Customer Outcomes over the transactional nature of metrics & initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (as a storyteller) to all levels of teams, including various stakeholders & investors with ease and efficiency
- Able to challenge decisions taken by stakeholders or teams & provide suggestive steps leveraging insights & recommendations
- Experience in social psychology, network science, knowledge of low income segment population behaviors & their needs would be a plus point